Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quick plug, Vote for me!

So, crazy maybe, but I'm kinda hoping to be the next CakeWrecks.  You know, funny blog + lots of fans = book and tour...ok, maybe just the funny blog and lots of fans, but a girl can dream!

So, in order to get my blog's name out there, I'm asking my fans to vote for me as the best food blog in Seattle here:

http://www.parentmap.com/family-fun/raves/best-of-seattle-for-families-family-food-and-dining

I could win one of these:



A 2011 Golden Teddy Award!



C'mon, wouldn't you want one?  He's so cute and...hungry?


As an aside, a good friend of mine with a MOST AWESOME kid-friendly coffee shop would also appreciate your vote..and your business!  Her name is Heather, and her shop is called "Little Bean Coffee Company".  Here is a link to her fb page: Little Bean.

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment