Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Admitting failure

Sad clown pattern for sale here
Sadly, I was not able to get rid of all 2 dozen donuts.  Despite my best efforts, I was only able to do two donut killing recipes in two days, which only used up the first dozen.  The kids ate another eight (yikes.), and I threw out the last four.

I think my biggest conundrum with this challenge was what to do with the cream-filled donuts!  I could not figure out how to get rid of them in any recipes.  Hopefully, this is not a problem that will be repeated, but just in case, I will tell my husband not to ever bring home cream-filled donuts, even if they are free...unless of course he is bringing home one of FROST Doughnuts amazing gourmet treats...in which case it can be filled with any of their ingredients (except bacon!), and there will be no need to worry about leftovers!

More later, I'm letting the littles help me make cookies this afternoon...HA! We'll see how messy that gets that goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Molly, for posting my Pierrot in your blog! =o)

    Regards form Argentina,

    Lorena.

    Patanegra design.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Patanegra

    ReplyDelete